Detached house with pool for sale in Umbria, Italy
On the special estate that is for sale in Umbria, 80 meters from the authentic farm where the guest houses are, is a detached house where you can live as an owner. The detached house stands on top of the hill 'Polmone' and overlooks the wide Fersinone valley in the municipality of San Venanzo (TR) on all sides.
The house was newly built in authentic Umbrian style in 2002. A nice detail: the walls of the detached house are built entirely of natural stone. We took those stones from a field nearby that they wanted to cultivate.
The house consists of 2 floors, with on the ground floor the house with living room cum kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. In the room you have a view on all sides of the beautiful landscape. On the floor below are the garage, cellar, cisterna, technical room and a separate office.
The house is fully preserved by the 34 solar panels, heat pump and underfloor heating.
Around the house are several terraces that are covered on the south and west sides so that you can sit outside in all seasons. Next to the house you walk down a rustic staircase. This will bring you to the ground floor and the swimming pool.
- Located on top of a hill at 420 m altitude
- 360 ° beautiful view in the middle of nature
- Built in 2002 in authentic Umbrian style
- Total living area of 96.9 m2
- Two floors with the residential part on the ground floor. And on the floor below (15,40x10m) are the garage, an office, warehouse and a technical room
- Underfloor heating
- Wood burning stove
- Heat pump
- 34 Solar panels
- Energy class B
- Adjustable shutters around thieves irons, fly screens and the bedrooms
- Living room of 6.60 x 6.60 with modern kitchen with appliances
- Authentic beamed ceilings
- Hand-baked terracotta tiles on the floors in the living and bedrooms and on the covered terraces
- Two bedrooms: from 12.30 m2 and 12.40 m2
- 3.85 m bathroom2 with bath, toilet and sink
- Bathroom of 3.10 m2 with shower, toilet and sink
- Septic tank and separate waste water discharge
- On 3 sides of the house there are terraces, 2 of which are covered
- Everything is tiled around the house
- There are tiled paths to the pool and garage, the gate, the farm where the four guest houses are and the parking lot of the guest houses
- Around the house is a well-kept garden with a computer-controlled irrigation system
- Behind the house is the walled swimming pool
- The pool can be heated
- Near the house is the private well. The water is pumped from a 120 m deep vein
- Under the house is
- the garage
- a very large storage space
- a study
- the cisterna with a total capacity of 75 m3 water
- technical room with
- UV lamp to purify the water
- descaling device
- boiler of the heat pump
- 2 expansion vessels and 2 water pumps
- 2 inverters of the solar panels
The house is located on top of the hill 'Polmone' 80 meters from the farm where the four guest houses are.